* Within the legal environment, Discovery is the process of identifying, locating, preserving, securing, collecting, preparing, reviewing, and producing facts, information, and materials for the purpose of producing/obtaining evidence for utilization in the legal process.
* Electronic Discovery (e-Discovery) is an extension of these processes into the digital environment and Electronically Stored Information (ESI).
* Our Incident Management team and E-Discovery experts immediately investigate suspicious criminal activity.
* Investigation and rapid response
* Infrastructure assessment
* Data collection, preservation of evidence, and archiving
* Analytics and forensics
* Professional support