ATC Simulator provides a realistic training environment for the training of air traffic controllers. The training simulators modular design makes it a scalable and cost efficient turnkey training solution, suitable for all types of ATC training.
a. ATC Tower Simulator
b. ATS Radar Simulator
c.Voice Communication System Simulator
d. Exercise Supervisor
f. Pseudo Pilot
g. Simulator Engine Server
The core features of HTB ATC Tower Simulator are the following:
a. Ground and tower simulation.
b. The ATC Tower Simulator meet the two most important training criteria for a ATC tower training environment:
i) Highly realistic scenario generation.
ii) Adjustable time of day, weather and seasonal conditions.
c. Movement area (runway, taxiway and apron), tower, approach and en-route control simulation capability.
d. Realistic aircraft performance model.
e. Spontaneous interface for pilot and exercise control.
f. Software designed to be easily adapted to controller and supervisor.
g. Complete toolset for development of site and scenario data.
h. All software are PC based using Microsoft Windows/ Linux.
i. Photorealistic interpretations of International Airports functional all over the world
j. Multiple views, including out-the-window tower view.
k. Option for both beginners and experts mode.
l. Supervised by licensed professionals.
m. Based on ICAO regulations.
HTB ATC Tower Simulator is capable to handle all air and aerodrome traffic of an operational airport. The operational features of this simulator are the following:
* Many different kinds of Aircraft Models.
* Realistic sound effect of aircraft (e.g. take off, landing).
* Independent movement of 50 aircrafts at a time.
* Aircraft aerodynamics simulation.
* Development of Ground traffic activity with service vehicles moving according to the traffic: pushback, fuel truck, luggage trucks, before, during and after the aircraft arrival.
* Multiple events generation at the same time to evaluate an ATCO's decision making ability.
* Gate assignments for airlines.
* Live road traffic in the airports vicinity.
* Aircraft lights based on real circumstances.
* Operation of airport lighting system for runways, taxiways, parking areas, approach and Aerodrome Identification Beacon.
* Multiple views: tower, radar and 'binocular' to easily locate and control aircraft and ground vehicles.
* Male/female digitized pilots' prompts where applicable.
* Realistic environment with beautiful sunset, sunrise, moonlight, darkness etc.
* Display of Weather Information
* Challenging and adjustable weather conditions: rain, snow, thunderstorms, fog, and time of the day.
* Realistic clouds movements.
* Aircraft lists display information on aircraft at various states of flight. The lists can be resized and the information that is displayed can be modified.
* Display of Runway Status and Runway Condition Ratings
* Displaying capability of the flight plan routes for up to 10 independently selected aircraft for both assumed and non-assumed correlated aircraft.
* Display of aeronautical maps and restricted areas in Pseudo Pilot & Controller Workstation
* Development of incidents and emergency conditions, such as aircraft explosion, fire and/or smoke in the cabin, fire and/or smoke in the cargo bay, engine on fire, gear on fire, gear broken, aircraft- aircraft collision, aircraft-vehicle collision, birds strike and belly landing.
* One Exercise Supervisor workstation to control and create scenarios.
* Three (03) pseudo pilot work stations for tower, radar and area controller individually.
* Communication in between the trainee controllers and pseudo pilots are done through integrated Voice Communication System (VCS).
* Three (03) tower controller work stations to perform to perform safe landing and safe takeoff of multiple aircraft.
* QDM board for displaying information.
* High definition realistic 3D view generation of tower view with 270 degree horizontal field of view (FOV)