Connecting system infrastructure and data to help communities better serve their citizens
* Intelligent lighting can be defined as a smarter way to light up community. Energy costs could be saved by improving lighting infrastructure and regulate light levels remotely.
* Through Intelligent Lighting you will be able to remotely regulate light levels, so you can switch and dim vast lighting networks when no one is around.
* Our Intelligent Video solution can be used to capture high-quality footage and forward it to authorized viewers for near real-time viewing, or maintain the video stream locally and in the cloud for longer-term storage.
* The Intelligent Video solution can also trigger alerts when unusual or abnormal behaviors are detected, helping keep your community or organization safe, even when no one is there standing guard.
* Verizon IoT solutions can address traffic challenges to help travelers and commuters spend less time traveling and more time at their destination.
* Our Intelligent Traffic Management solution collects data on speed, congestion, vehicle counts, red-light violations and other critical performance metrics to help you better manage day-to-day traffic in near real time.
* Intelligent Traffic Management is scheduled to become available 4Q 2016.
* Verizon helps protect your data and keep your connections secure.
* IoT Security Credentialing (IoT SC) gives you an extra layer of security for your Smart Communities solutions and apps on top of the features already in your network.